The best season of the year is here! School is back in session!
I would say that is my favorite season. I shop through Walmart or Staples to see how prices drop for school materials. New products for school lockers, binders etc. Can you tell I love school supplies. In addition, this means there are new clothing trends, fashion week is in NYC, and of course new makeup products that have lunch for school. Ideally, it would be great to have a Back to School “makeup” materials list that would be affordable to the average consumer. Let’s start with the basics:
- Foundation: Anastasia Beverly Hills Luminous Foundation. $38. This foundation definitely helps give a smooth, velvety finish on your face.You would not need concealer since this gives a nice medium coverage. This is a gluten-free, cruelty free, and vegan product.
- Eye Makeup: Colourpop California Love Palette $18. Colors are great for the fall season and for a natural glow look. No need to add to much color. Be yourself. Product line is Vegan and Cruelty Free.
- Bronzer: NARS Mini Bronzing Duo $20. Get the mini duo of cream and powder colors for one price. Better for a budget-friendly purchase. Keep in mind that books are a priority, so buying a travel size product is essential to save money. Wear alone or layer together for a warm, sun-kissed glow.
- Blush: I Heart Revolution Strawberry Fruity blusher $7. A matte rosy shade on the outside with a bubblegum pink center. Perfect compact blush for on the go. Product is cruelty free.
- Lipstick: Morphe Brushes Mega Matte Nude Lipstick $9. This lipstick is long-wearing, full coverage, and deeply pigmented. Ideally fo a natural lip look for the new school year.